These are the facts that took place before they landed on Eden no Ori island.
- A group of 195 students and 10 teaching staffs of a unknown name school went on a trip to Guam.
- In chapter 72 Rion Akagami said they stayed in Guam for 5 days and 4 nights.
- Akira Sengoku was seen throwing firecrackers on the ground. He peeped on some girl at night. He stole some food from a older man or teacher. He and at least 3 guys are decorating a replica of Statue of Liberty. It is unknown if these event are occured in this schooltrip.
- It is Kanako Oomori first flight as Cabin Attendant. She meet Towa on the day before they crashed.
- In the videocamera of Makoto Morita it is noted with 5 entrees: Beach's Angel in Guam, Huge Breast bath, Huge Breast Bath 2, Exposed Guam, the Waking and unknown title (After the incident).
October 1th, Day -2
- The day they landed on Guam.
- Beach's Angel is where Makoto was filming Rion and the girls. He was filming some girls in bikini's for the volleyball team. Someone took a photo of Rion, Kouhei Arita and Akira Sengoku.
- Huge Breast bath and Huge Breast bath 2 films could be filmed on the first day.
October 2th, Day -1
- Exposed Guam could be a field trip somewhere in Guam where Akira and friends were decorating a replica Statue of Liberty.
- Somewhere else Kouichi Yarai was having a fight in Guam. He was fighting a group of adult men wearing army pants. Ugen Kokonoe, Motoko Kurusu and a unknown teacher were there to stop the fight.
- A male student 'Hades' who hates Akira bought a Guam souvenir mask.
October 3th, Day 0
- The title "the Waking" could be the day they wake up and start packing for the return trip to Japan.
|Timeline within Raika Island|
|October • November • December • January • February • March and Future|
|Timeline within CoE|
|Pre-CoE • Timeline Present and Future|